By the time you complete this course, you'll be able to:
- Evaluate and analyze your target audience and conduct a website content review, giving you a clear picture of where you are, and where you need to be.
- Identify where you need to update the structure of your website and how essential pages are presented, so you can increase visitor engagement and keep them on your site.
- Recognize the importance of long-form content and pick tangible ways to incorporate it into your site.
- Apply long-form content strategies (Pillar, Skyscraper, and Ladder) to increase site visits and boost search engine ranking.
- Use online tools and audience feedback to generate new content ideas, including short-form content that will grab attention and engage new visitors.
- Identify ways to incorporate different content series (Welcome, Buzz-Building) into your overall web content strategy.
- Consolidate and implement your learning and plan future action steps, so that you can achieve the goals you set for this course and develop further.