IMPACT 3 Speaker Page
This is all the information you need as a speaker to be prepared for the event.
Thank you for being a speaker
I am so excited to inform you have been chosen from many people who applied to be a speaker.
This event is going to be incredible because of your support.
Please use this page to stay in the loop about everything you need to know about the event.
Speaker Presentation Guidelines
1. Presentations should be 30 to 45 minutes in length. They will be pretaped to be shown during the event from January 6th to the 8th.
2. Each presentation will be pre-taped. Please select your day in November and December. https://calendly.com/jbkaminski/impact-conference
3. Presentations, if possible, should be in slide deck style or presentation style. Please submit the slidedeck to Joanne at [email protected] prior to December 18th. Thank you :)
3. Try to stay away from the webinar approach which leaves viewers understanding they need to change something, but lacking the resources to make that change.
4. You may share a free offer (freebie/lead magnet) at the end of your presentation - please spend no more than 2-3 minutes talking about this offer.
5. Please don't mention any paid offers in your presentation. Your lead magnet can certainly lead to your paid offers but we want to avoid mentions of paid offers from speakers during the summit.
January 6th -8th - Live Summit in Remo
December 31st All Session Taped
December 5th Begin Promo - All Slides Due
How to Become an Affiliate and Share the Event
Please follow the process below to become an affiliate for IMPACT so that you can earn while promoting the Summit as well as your presentation to your audience!
While the ticket to the summit is free, there is an upsell of a VIP ticket of which you will earn a commission based on those that purchase.
If you choose to be an affiliate you will have your own unique code that you will use when you promote the event. That way you get 50% of the proceeds. You will see me promoting 50% of my proceeds being donated to a non-profit organization to build a school in Guatemala. This does not affect your commission in any way. You get 50% and I will donate my 50% to Build On.
You can learn more about how tutors are helping build a school in Guatemala. Check out Professional Freelance Educators' team fundraising page for buildOn
1. Become an affiliate
Go to this link to become an affiliate.
If you are already an affiliate, you can log in here to grab your affiliate code for IMPACT 3
2. Promote IMPACT 3
This folder on Google will host all of the images an emails you can use to promote the event.